Full accounting (books of accounts)

Accounting of corporation and partnerships

  • We keep accounting books.
  • We advise on PIT, CIT and VAT taxes.
  • We prepare and submit your financial statements.

Revenue and Expenditure Books (KPiR)

Accounting of sole traders

  • We handle VAT settlements, create and send JPK and declarations.
  • We keep books of revenues and expenses.
  • We will calculate the amount of income tax for you.


HR and payroll services

  • We keep personal files and full employee documentation.

  • We deal with reporting employees and their family members to ZUS.

  • We remind you about the most important dates and documents.

Contact us

+48 730 700 928

Grunwaldzka 4/10, Bydgoszcz 85-236

Complete and send the form

Leave us your details. We will contact you within 24 hours.


14 + 10 =